✅ Best Book For Beginners
Excellent DIY book – The author has a talent for presenting information in a style which is clear, instructive and concise. The book requires no prior knowledge on the reader’s part of solar power, electricity or electronics. It equips the reader with a solid foundation (including safety issues) for building useful solar projects.
The path to energy self-sufficiency can be quite daunting when starting out but with perseverance, it will be well worth it and you will be doing yourself and the planet a huge favor in the long run. Perhaps it’s best to start small by let’s say running a few appliances or even your lighting needs from solar power. A starter kit may be just what you need to break away from the initial fear.
What Is A Solar Starter Kit And What Can It Do For Me?
A solar starter kit gives you the basic components of what you need to generate some electricity from solar energy. They come in various power ratings; usually ranging in 10 or 20 watts.
They come with a basic solar panel, a battery for storing the electricity, and a few cables to connect to your devices. 10 or 20 watts may not seem much at first but you will get the basic knowledge you’ll need to eventually one day move up to bigger systems.
A small kit will be able to power small devices and could be used as a source to charge phones, laptops, tablets, etc. These devices though small are becoming increasingly important in our daily lives and the effect they put on our electricity consumption tends to go unnoticed. A starter kit can easily take care of these needs.
What About Costs?
A typical 10-watt system can be had for about $219 at Amazon with free shipping and for double, the power output at 20 watts expect to spend around $350 for the 20-watt system. These are fully do-it-yourself endeavors and therefore installation costs will be zero!
How Difficult Is It To Install?
Being a starter kit, they are extremely easy to install and come with all instructions needed and a complete novice will have no trouble putting one together. A “plug and play” type approach is sufficient to get these up and running.
In no more than a few hours, maybe even minutes you could be all set up and ready to tap into energy from the sun at your own convenience. Beginner-friendly is the best way to describe these.
Where Can You Get A Solar Starter Kit?
Solar starter kits can be found at most local hardware stores in the home and garden or outdoors section. They can also be found online at retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, and online specialty alternative/solar energy stores.
At the hardware store, you will have the opportunity to probably get a first-hand demo of what the kit can do and the ease at which it can be installed.
The benefits of getting one online offer the ease and comfort of ordering from home, getting reviews, comparing different brands at the click of a mouse, and usually getting very competitive prices with free shipping. The time to start looking at alternative energy is now and not tomorrow. Let’s all strive to make this a more clean and efficient planet
Check Out What Others Are Reading:
👉 Equipment User Guide
- 30+ Most Frequently Asked Questions About Solar Hot Water Heaters: Everything You Need To Know About Your Residential Solar Powered Water Heater 2022
- Will Solar Energy Pay Off? Benefits Of Why You Should Install Home Solar Energy Systems 2022: Green Renewable Energy
- Wealth Generation By Solar Panels – Beyond ROI, Payback Periods & Saving Money: Learn How To Invest In Solar Energy 2022
👉 Solar Panels
- 30+ Most Frequently Asked Questions About Solar Energy System 2022: All You Need To Know About Solar Power As energy Source At Home – The Precautions And Myths
- Looking For Solar Panels At A Low Price? Benefits Of Quality Second Hand Solar Panels For Home Use And Points You Should Consider 2022
- How To Clean Solar Light Panels?
👉 Solar Heaters
- Why Solar Hot Water Heater? Top Tips On Saving Money On Heating And Efficient Use Of Energy 2022
- Top Energy Efficient Solar Water Heaters Reviewed: Approved Manufacturers For Your Home 2022
- Basic Theory Of Water Heating For Pool By Solar Energy: The Lesson About Heat You Didn’t Know You Needed 2022
👉 Solar Powered Gadgets And Equipment
- Unique Solar Energy Power Themed Gifts For Science Nerds & Sustainability Lovers 2022
- Guide To Starter Kits For Solar Power Home Use 2022: Road To Energy Self-sufficiency
- Boiling Water With Solar Energy – Sunrocket Solar Kettle Review 2022: Best For Camping And Outdoor Activities
👉 Solar Power Efficiency And Budget Plans
- Solar Power For Homes: All The Benefits And Cost Of Converting To Solar Power At Home 2022
- 6 Reasons Why Solar Power Is The Most Sustainable And Viable Option For Home Electricity Use: Efficiency, Tax Breaks And More 2022
- How Much Power Can You Get from Solar Roofing Panels? All The Data You Need To Know 2022
👉 Sustainability And Climate Efforts
- People Will Pay More For Greener Community Spaces According To Study In The UK 2022
- How To Go Off The Grid And Live A Green Life: 4 Steps To Sustainability And Self-Sufficiency 2022
- Why More People Should Get Involved In Recycling Bulbs: Benefits More Than Just Protecting The Environment By Reducing Toxins 2022
👉 Product Reviews
- Solar Panel Underperforming Or Getting Dirty? Top Tips For Cleaning And Maintenance 2022
- Sunpower Residential Solar Panels Review: Get The Best Model For Your Home 2022
- Simple Solar Devices For Your Home 2022: Must-Have Gadgets Of The Future
👉 Solar Power DIY Kits
- How To Build A Solar Power Unit For Home? Step-By-Step Guide To Build Your Own With Ease 2022
- Solar Power For Homes: Useful Resources Links 2022
- Reasons Why You Should DIY Solar Power For Home Use 2022: Unlimited Potential And Environmental-Friendly
👉 Certifications For Solar Power