Solar power is the greenest, most efficient, and now the most beautiful way to decorate outdoor landscapes. There are many different styles of solar-powered lighting fixtures available for your outdoor living spaces.
With options ranging from traditional garden stakes equipped with LED solar lighting to lights embedded in artificial rocks that blend into your walkway, you can easily find a style that fits into your landscaping design while using solar energy to power the design.
✅ Best Solar Powered Waterproof Outdoor Garden Light
Combination of Tradition and Art – Many homeowners maybe only get to experience half of their lovely gardens due to lack of some Art decorations. That’s where kettle solar garden lights come in: The light is like a waterfall, add a touch of beauty and atmosphere to a yard while also providing essential lighting.
Choosing Your Landscaping Decor
Choosing solar-powered landscaping decor is a flexible way to light your outdoors. Since you don’t have to worry about wiring limitations, you can choose from many different types of styles that fit well into each space you are landscaping.
For instance, a family of owls can adorn the lighting fixture you choose for a whimsical garden decoration, or you may prefer a simple stainless steel lighting cone that provides a neutral lighting option that won’t interfere with other decorations you have in the area.
Mixing and matching is a good idea if you have a large space to light. Using a fun lighting fixture near benches or tables provides you with a conversation piece, while traditional garden stake lighting is used along paths and walkways without interfering with your overall landscaping design.
Integrating the lighting in your design is also recommended, especially if you are just getting started on the project. Ideally, solar-powered lights should be used about every six to eight feet along walkways for ideal lighting.
>>> Read Next >>>
Creating A Design
Lighting your landscape with solar-powered decor is very simple. The lighting is very similar to traditional electricity powered lights. The only difference between solar power and electric garden lighting is that you don’t have to rely on wires and switches for the lights to work.
Most landscaping design architects recommend using a focal point in each area, with other lighting being functional and not decorative.
One simple way to create a beautiful outdoor living space is to opt for one unique lighting piece and simple, efficient lighting for the rest of the area you are designing. It is also advisable to decide beforehand where your focal points will be.
For example, you may decide on using a focal piece in both the front and back lawns. You can also design a special area, such as the flower garden, separately from the rest of your property. Creating a theme for your entire property can really work to bring the theme together.
Using the same basic, stake style lighting throughout the property works to unify your theme, while focal points set each area apart. Focal points can also follow a theme.
For instance, you may choose animals or even be more specific and use dogs or cats holding a lantern. Whether you choose fun or traditional lighting fixtures, solar lighting is very easy to care for.
Care And Maintenance
Most solar outdoor lights use LED bulbs. This type of bulb is very long-lasting, often burning for many years before being replaced. The batteries used can vary depending on the brand that you purchase and the style of the fixture.
Lights that use rechargeable nickel cadmium batteries generally last for two years of regular use. Some companies recommend that you turn your solar lights off once a week to allow the batteries to completely charge.
Leaving your lights off for a couple of days a week allows the batteries to fully recharge and can add an extra year or so to the life of the batteries in the fixture.
You may also want to consider the weather in your area when choosing lighting fixtures. Some solar lights are decorated with glass, for instance. Glass can crack or break during very cold weather.
If you live in colder temperatures, you can choose a different material for your outdoor lighting to ensure it lasts or you can simply store your outdoor lights during the cold season. With proper care and maintenance, your solar-powered decor can last for several years.
Check Out What Others Are Reading:
👉 Equipment User Guide
- Take These 4 Baby Steps To Go Solar 2021: Transform Your Living With These Gadgets And Equipment
- Should You Go For Solar Shingles? The Photovoltaic Cells That Resemble Traditional Roofing Bricks: Everything You Need To Know 2021
- Things You Should Know Before Installing Home Solar Electricity 2021: Plans And Options
👉 Solar Panels
- Looking For Solar Panels At A Low Price? Benefits Of Quality Second Hand Solar Panels For Home Use And Points You Should Consider 2021
- Sunpower Residential Solar Panels Review: Get The Best Model For Your Home 2021
- 4 Ways To Get Inexpensive Solar Panels 2021: Get New Home Solar Power Source For The Best Price Possible
👉 Solar Heaters
- Why Solar Hot Water Heater? Top Tips On Saving Money On Heating And Efficient Use Of Energy 2021
- How To Buy A Solar Water Heater? Everything You Need To Know And Consider Before Your Selection And Purchase 2021
- How To Use Coroplast To Heat The Water Of The Pool? All You need To Know About Solar Heating Principle 101: Piping Plans And Set Up 2021
👉 Solar Powered Gadgets And Equipment
- Which Is Better For Your Household Electricity Generation: Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels? Wind And Solar Power For Home Use Compared 2021
- Solar Panel Review For Shed | Roof | Boat | RV
- Evergreen Solar Panels For Your Home: Models To Choose From 2021
👉 Solar Power Efficiency And Budget Plans
- What Are The Differences Between Regular And Solar Optimized Homes? Advantages Of Passive Solar Design 2021– Building For The Future
- Should Solar Power Be The National Home Heating Standard Method? – Solar Energy’s Rapid Rise To Popularity 2021
- Wealth Generation By Solar Panels – Beyond ROI, Payback Periods & Saving Money: Learn How To Invest In Solar Energy 2021
👉 Sustainability And Climate Efforts
- Most Green US City & Governments 2021: Statistics And Power Source Cited
- Want To Make An Impact On The Environment But Don’t Have The Means To? Try Saving The Environment By Exercising 2021: Things You Can Do To Go Green
- Most Green Organization, Universities & Companies In The US
👉 Product Reviews
- Solar Phone Charger Review 2021 – Blackberry, iPhone & Nokia
- 6 Solar Power Products And Gadgets For Middle Class Families And Homes: Find The Products That Suit Your Budget 2021
- Are You Interested In Solar Cooking? Everything You Need To Know About Solar Powered Stoves: Start Cooking With Natural Energy 2021
👉 Solar Power DIY Kits
- Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Review 2021: For The DIY Enthusiasts
- Free Solar DIY Experiment Kit For Kids – Develop STEM Concepts With Renewable Energy Sources Early
- Guide To Starter Kits For Solar Power Home Use 2021: Road To Energy Self-sufficiency
👉 Certifications For Solar Power