What Is Solar Energy?
The earth has been receiving free energy from the sun for as long as there has been an earth. If there was an affordable way to utilize all of the energy the earth receives from the sun in one day, it would supply all of the power needs of the earth.
Affordable cost is the key to effectively using solar power. The good news is that as solar technology advances the cost continues to go down. The really good news is that as the need for clean energy sources climbs, those technology advances are happening much quicker every day.
There may actually be a time in the very near future that a typical homeowner could look forward to supplying his entire household energy needs with free abundant solar power at very low cost.
At present whole house solar power systems are available that can become cost free in 7 to 10 years, however the upfront costs for system components is still rather high. Think of it as prepaying for your electrical needs for the next 25 years up front, and you start being paid back on that investment from day one.
More good news, with the push to renewable energy, there are many sources of credits and rebates that can help drive the high costs down. Your electric utility provider may even be required to buy the excess power you produce from you.
>>> Read Next >>>
Solar System Time Period
The typical home solar system will last and continue working for 25 or more years. That’s 25 or more years of low or no maintenance on a system that will eventually pay you back. Just imagine the thrill of possibly cutting your electric bill down to about $10.00 a month! That’s a lot better than the average homeowners $100.00 a month bill.
You will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping the environment, solar power systems do not burn fossil fuels, or produce any pollutants. The sun has been providing clean, renewable, solar power for millions of years, and will continue for millions more.
Solar power systems do not have to be an all or nothing proposition, you can start with passive heating, a hot water system (saves up 30% of your power usage), landscape lighting, swimming pool heating, maybe you have an outbuilding that your to have lights in, but do not want to pay the cost of trenching a power line to it.
The point is you can start with what you need or want now, and add to your system as your needs evolve.
Solar power systems, because they are straight forward, and use readily available components lend themselves very well to a do it yourself project. Components can be built from readily available inexpensive parts, and then installed.
Complete step by step instructions are available that will help you find the parts needed, assemble them into quality working components, and then how to install them. Be sure to check local building codes.
Jim Newell a Security Professional, salesman and Consultant for over 40 years, writes articles covering many different topics, including home, business and property security, sales and marketing, health and fitness, golf and others. He operates web sites whos missions are to educate, and to bring additional information about these topics. The goal is to help you to make informed and educated decisions about securing your personal property, your home and your business property, and living a more healthy and properous life.
For more information Solar Power and other forms of Renewable Energy, please visit http://www.renewableenergysources101.com
Check Out What Others Are Reading:
👉 Equipment User Guide
- Will Solar Energy Pay Off? Benefits Of Why You Should Install Home Solar Energy Systems 2021: Green Renewable Energy
- How To Cook Only With Sun Energy 2021: The Ultimate Guide For Solar Cooking 101
- Things You Should Know Before Installing Home Solar Electricity 2021: Plans And Options
👉 Solar Panels
- New Material In Solar Panels 2021: Use Affordable Alternative Power Cost-Effectively
- 30+ Most Frequently Asked Questions About Solar Energy System 2021: All You Need To Know About Solar Power As energy Source At Home – The Precautions And Myths
- Looking For Solar Panels At A Low Price? Benefits Of Quality Second Hand Solar Panels For Home Use And Points You Should Consider 2021
👉 Solar Heaters
- Top Energy Efficient Solar Water Heaters Reviewed: Approved Manufacturers For Your Home 2021
- Solar Heating Systems For Pools Using Pipes Over Roof Should Be Avoided 2021 Here’s Why
- Basic Theory Of Water Heating For Pool By Solar Energy: The Lesson About Heat You Didn’t Know You Needed 2021
👉 Solar Powered Gadgets And Equipment
- How Residential Solar Hot Water Heaters Work? The Equipment And Set Up You Will Need For Effective Use 2021
- Take These 4 Baby Steps To Go Solar 2021: Transform Your Living With These Gadgets And Equipment
- Best Portable Solar Phone USB Charger: Suntactics sCharger 5 Review 2021
👉 Solar Power Efficiency And Budget Plans
- Hidden Costs For A Solar Home: Know This Before Deciding Whether To Go Solar At Home Or Not 2021
- Is Alternative Energy A Practical Option For Your Home? – Solar Power And The Promise Of Low-Cost Energy
- A Quick Review Of Solar Power For Home 2021: Why Solar Energy And How Much Can You Save?
👉 Sustainability And Climate Efforts
- Clean Energy To Meet Energy Demand – Do The Right Thing For The Environment Before Depletion
- Wind Power In The Netherlands 2021: An Exportable Model? Everything You Need To Know About The Clean Energy Industry In The Netherlands
- 900 Year Old Church Of England Installed Solar Panels
👉 Product Reviews
- Can Air Conditioners Be Green? Sustainably Redesigned Solutions Against Global Warming Explained 2021
- Solar-Powered Picnic Tables Pop Up On Campuses 2021: Make Schools A Green Sustainable Place With Self-Sufficient Electricity For Chargers
- Kyocera MyGen Solar Product Review: Solar System Packages Rediscovered 2021
👉 Solar Power DIY Kits
- Reasons Why You Should DIY Solar Power For Home Use 2021: Unlimited Potential And Environmental-Friendly
- Solar Power For Homes: Useful Resources Links 2021
- Examples Of DIY Solar Panels For Heating Up Pools: Set Up, Benefits, Power Calculations And Points To Note When Installing 2021
👉 Certifications For Solar Power