Can Solar Panels Or Solar Energy System Cause Electrocution Or Shock In A Flood?
One of the concepts that is new to many people is that their solar panels or solar energy system can cause an electrocution or shock if their home is flooded.
Solar panels can produce a shock of up to 240 volts, which is far more than enough to kill someone. Flood victims with solar panels need to contact their electrician or solar technician before returning to their home. Even if they turn off their power, the way the system is setup may still cause electrocution or shock.
Contact your solar installer, and ask, if you are in a flood zone so that you are prepared with what to do.
>>> Read Next >>>
Is Solar Energy A Good Career?
Jobs in solar energy should be one of the bright spots in the recession as it will be one of the growth areas in most states as well as the world. With new technology such as solar panels and solar panel technology quickly becoming mainstream, often times the solar research jobs and careers in solar power will be in demand for as long as the current recession will last.
Also, it is a new area of expertise for the mainstream company and solar panel technicians will start to be needed to repair once the product life cycle becomes more mature.
Many states such as Texas and California are pushing for green jobs and solar jobs to replace the ailing semiconductor space that has been left behind. The solar power careers can vary between solar energy plant workers, solar engineering, solar sales jobs, solar manufacturing jobs all the way to panel installers and callout technicians.
The salaries for solar jobs have been widely unknown and have varied drastically from state-sponsored grants all the way to private companies buying talent at any price to fill the demand.
>>> Read Next >>>
How To Check A Solar Home Contractor License In California?
A lot of people assume that just because a California solar home contractor has a license, it must mean that its valid.
There is a way to check the license status for a California Solar Home Contractor that is very easy to do.
- You can check by the California Contractor license number
- You can check by the California Contractor Business Name
- And you can also find out How to File a Complaint Against a California Contractor
>>> Read Next >>>
What Are The Top 10 Solar Hotspots In The World?
Below are currently the top 10 solar hotspots in the world. Wondering what countries use solar power? This may give some indications.
I thought it was pretty interesting, what do you think? It’s interesting to see the news, as they would make you think that solar is some US initiative that we thought of and as always, it’s much bigger. Sadly, Americans rarely get that.
Top 10 Solar Energy | Solar Home hotspots | Cities that use solar energy in the world:
- Mumbai, India
- Delhi, India
- San Francisco, California
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Singapore, Singapore
- Denver, Colorado
- Melbourne, Australia
- Lisbon, Portugal
- San Diego, California
- Sydney, Australia
What did you think? As I assumed, there is a lot of solar power in India. I believe there are also alot of solar panel manufacturers in India too, I will blog on that soon!
>>> Read Next >>>
How To Apply For A Solar Water Heater Tax Credit – IRS Form 5695?
Follow the instruction below to apply for a solar water tax credit, using form 5695.
Note: The credit is not available for expenses for swimming pools or hot tubs. The water must be used in the dwelling.
|How much:||30% of the cost (including installation/labor costs), with no upper limit.|
|Timing:||Tax credit in effect through 2016. Must be installed in a home you own and use as a residence (no rentals, but second homes qualify) between January 1, 2006, and December 31, 2016.|
|Details:||At least half of the energy generated by the solar water heater (“qualifying property”) must come from the sun.Homeowners may only claim spending on the solar water heating system property, not the entire water heating system of the household.The system must be certified by the Solar Rating and Certification Corporation (SRCC).The water must be used in the dwelling.The credit is not available for expenses for swimming pools or hot tubs.|
|Tax Form||For products “placed in service“, you need to file the IRS Form 5695 and submit it with your taxes The residential energy tax credit (from Form 5695) was claimed on line 52.|
|What you need to submit and save:||Save your receipts and the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for your records. Submit Form 5695 with your taxes.|
Check Out What Others Are Reading:
👉 Equipment User Guide
- A Sunny Proposition: Top 3 Considerations To Think Over Before Going Solar At Home 2021
- A Review Of The Solar Generator From Solutions From Science: Energy Saviour In Case Of Emergency 2021
- Solar Power For Homes: All The Benefits And Cost Of Converting To Solar Power At Home 2021
👉 Solar Panels
- Sunpower Residential Solar Panels Review: Get The Best Model For Your Home 2021
- How To Clean Solar Lights And Panels? The Guide To Get The Best Output By Keeping All Equipment Spanking Clean 2021
- New Material In Solar Panels 2021: Use Affordable Alternative Power Cost-Effectively
👉 Solar Heaters
- Basic Theory Of Water Heating For Pool By Solar Energy: The Lesson About Heat You Didn’t Know You Needed 2021
- Examples Of DIY Solar Panels For Heating Up Pools: Set Up, Benefits, Power Calculations And Points To Note When Installing 2021
- GE Electric Heat Pump Water Heater Review: The Ultimate Guide On Using And Its Various Setting 2021
👉 Solar Powered Gadgets And Equipment
- Best Portable Solar Phone USB Charger: Suntactics sCharger 5 Review 2021
- Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light Review 2021: For The DIY Enthusiasts
- Hybrid Cars Or Electric Cars: Which One Is Better For You? Comparison Of Vehicle Power Source At A Glance 2021
👉 Solar Power Efficiency And Budget Plans
- What Are The Differences Between Regular And Solar Optimized Homes? Advantages Of Passive Solar Design 2021– Building For The Future
- Wealth Generation By Solar Panels – Beyond ROI, Payback Periods & Saving Money: Learn How To Invest In Solar Energy 2021
- Realities Of Solar Power For The Typical Household 2021: How Does Solar Power System Fit Into Domestic Functions
👉 Sustainability And Climate Efforts
- How To Go Off The Grid And Live A Green Life: 4 Steps To Sustainability And Self-Sufficiency 2021
- Myth Busting Of Renewable Energy And Alternative Fuel – What Is It And Why Should We Care? 4 Types Of Alternative Power You Should Be Using 2021
- How Solar Energy & Going Green Can Charge Up Your Life: Start Making A Positive Impact Now 2021
👉 Product Reviews
- All You Need To Know About Solar Cars: The Future Of Solar Battery Market And The Automobile Industry 2021
- A Light For All the World: Companies Are Helping With Solar Power As The Energy Source For Underprivileged Regions 2021
- Do Solar Powered Attic Fans Really Work? Top 3 Fan Model Reviewed 2021
👉 Solar Power DIY Kits
- Solar Power For Homes: Useful Resources Links 2021
- How To Build A Solar Power Unit For Home? Step-By-Step Guide To Build Your Own With Ease 2021
- Reasons Why You Should DIY Solar Power For Home Use 2021: Unlimited Potential And Environmental-Friendly
👉 Certifications For Solar Power