Why should you consider solar power for home use-the DIY method?
There are so many reasons. Firstly with industrial emissions being at record levels; you will be doing your part to cut down on harmful greenhouse gases which are harmful to the environment. Solar technologies are clean and provide an unlimited source of fuel, unlike fossil fuels.
Not to mention the savings you will get month after month and year after year. If you checked out my earlier posts on my engineering friend Micheal you could find yourself reducing your energy bills initially by 70 percent and may ultimately be free of electric bills in the very near future; if that alone won’t spark you into at least taking the first step and doing some research, I don’t know what will.
Let’s do quick pros and cons outline of solar technologies and then you decide if you want to be left at the mercy of the energy companies.
✅ Best Panel for Cloudy Regions
Surprisingly powerful– I am running small electronics, LED lights, and a vent fan off of a 100AH SLA battery. The 200w solar kit was so easy to install and took me all of 30 minutes to bolt to the roof. I used a cable gland to run the wires through the roof into the inside and spliced 10ga wire to connect to the battery. The Solar charger I was concerned about but it is super easy to program and connects seamlessly to the battery.
✅ Best DIY Panel For Money
Work as advertised – Very pleased with the purchase. In direct Philadelphia summer sunlight I measured output to be 5.4 volts and 0.52 amps which is slightly more than specified. Excellent!
✅ Best DIY Panel For Boat And Motor Charger
Nice product – it works great. We have come back a week or two after our last use and after a lot of rain and our battery is still at completely full charge. Even if it doesn’t rain, we always come back to a battery with more charge than it had when we left it after a day of starting and stopping for water sports.
✅ Best DIY Panel For Garden And Birds
Adorable fountain for birds – I wanted a solar pump with battery backup to attract birds to a new birdbath. It started to work as soon as I put it in the water. Only took a few days for the birds to discover the birdbath.
The starting point for solar power for home use.
- Solar power for home use is 100 percent clean. There is no combustion of fossil fuels and hence greenhouse gasses such as carbon dioxide are not released into the . Most of us currently may not be around to feel the full effects of global warming but our children and their children will pay a hefty price if we do not clean up our act.
>>> Read Next >>>
Saves You Money
Honestly with the harshness of today’s economic times; this should have been the first pro. Electric bills account for a large percentage of a household’s expenditure and in terms of essentials is right up there with food.
Most of us would be living in a nightmare if we went without electricity for a few days (I went without for a month once and believe me it was hell on earth). Solar power for home use will help alleviate some of this economic burden.
You will be able to see savings of 70 percent and even eliminate your bill altogether. Why? because energy from the sun is absolutely free! Once you are all set up, just watch those high-energy bills start to evaporate like a mini puddle in the Caribbean sun.
>>> Read Next >>>
Current levels of consumption of fossil fuels are projected to have another 50 years of decent supplies before we start running out. This again may not be of much concern to us present-day but our future families will totally be affected by this. The sunbathes this planet with enough power each second to power the entire world with change to spare and is going to be around for another 5 billion years or so. So which source should we really be putting our trust in? One that’s going to be around for 50 years or one that will be around for 5 billion? I think the choice is simple.
>>> Read Next >>>
Most alternative energy companies charge an arm and a leg to set up your own system and this offsets the massive savings which can be had from solar power for home use. In the long run, you will still end up saving but most of us need more immediate impact.
This is where the DIY method will come in and save us! It is possible to set up your very own solar panel for under 100 dollars.
This is perhaps the only real major flaw with solar technologies. Sadly we all don’t get to live in Florida or the Caribbean or similar places that are constantly being bathed in the sun’s energy. Obviously, if we don’t have access to the sun then it is impossible to set up solar power systems.
>>> Read Next >>>
Closing Arguments For Solar Power For Home Use
It may sound intimidating at first but building your own solar panel is not as hard as it sounds and with just a little coaching you can do it yourself You will tap into a limitless supply of energy and at the same time be a friend to the environment and save a tonne of money.
You don’t need a big alternative energy company to do it for you! unless you live in a country devoid of sunlight, then there really is no excuse to not consider the possibilities and take action.
Check Out What Others Are Reading:
👉 Equipment User Guide
- Reasons Why You Should Deep Cycle Batteries For Solar Panels – Going Green To Save Green 2021
- Take These 4 Baby Steps To Go Solar 2021: Transform Your Living With These Gadgets And Equipment
- A Review Of The Solar Generator From Solutions From Science: Energy Saviour In Case Of Emergency 2021
👉 Solar Panels
- New Material In Solar Panels 2021: Use Affordable Alternative Power Cost-Effectively
- Looking For Solar Panels At A Low Price? Benefits Of Quality Second Hand Solar Panels For Home Use And Points You Should Consider 2021
- 4 Ways To Get Inexpensive Solar Panels 2021: Get New Home Solar Power Source For The Best Price Possible
👉 Solar Heaters
- Solar Heating Systems For Pools Using Pipes Over Roof Should Be Avoided 2021 Here’s Why
- How Residential Solar Hot Water Heaters Work? The Equipment And Set Up You Will Need For Effective Use 2021
- Why Solar Hot Water Heater? Top Tips On Saving Money On Heating And Efficient Use Of Energy 2021
👉 Solar Powered Gadgets And Equipment
- 4 Clever Solar Powered School Supplies For Kids – Nurture Go Green Mindset In A Young Age 2021
- How To Brighten Your Landscape With Solar Powered Decor – Follow These Steps For The Easiest Outdoor Revamp 2021
- 6 Solar Power Products And Gadgets For Middle Class Families And Homes: Find The Products That Suit Your Budget 2021
👉 Solar Power Efficiency And Budget Plans
- Is Alternative Energy A Practical Option For Your Home? – Solar Power And The Promise Of Low-Cost Energy
- Wealth Generation By Solar Panels – Beyond ROI, Payback Periods & Saving Money: Learn How To Invest In Solar Energy 2021
- How Much Do Solar Home Costs? The Planning, Calculation, Finance, And Future Savings Summarised 2021
👉 Sustainability And Climate Efforts
- Comparing The US Vs Germany Solar Energy Market 2021: What Is The Difference Between US And Continental Europe Energy Market
- Why We Make Bad Finance & Energy Consumption Decisions? Avoid Convenient But Badly Damaging Choices 2021
- When The Gulf Of Mexico Had An Oil Spill A Few Years Ago, It Did A Climate Change On Us.
👉 Product Reviews
- Solar Phone Charger Review 2021 – Blackberry, iPhone & Nokia
- Best Portable Solar Phone USB Charger: Suntactics sCharger 5 Review 2021
- All You Need To Know About Solar Cars: The Future Of Solar Battery Market And The Automobile Industry 2021
👉 Solar Power DIY Kits
- Solar Power For Homes: Useful Resources Links 2021
- Free Solar DIY Experiment Kit For Kids – Develop STEM Concepts With Renewable Energy Sources Early
- Guide To Starter Kits For Solar Power Home Use 2021: Road To Energy Self-sufficiency
👉 Certifications For Solar Power